Thursday, April 10, 2008

Nauvoo






Jodi and Mike were sealed April 4. And the same day I (Kaylee) got the opportunity to go and do baptisms for the dead! My dad baptised me. After I was baptised 20 times my mom was confirmed for those people by her dad. The temple was gorgeous! I would defiantly want to go again, and encourage you to too (if you get the change). On our way back our plane was supposed to leave at 7:00 p.m. but it was delayed to 9:15 p.m. When it was about 8:45 p.m. my dad told me to look and see if it was on time. Of course it wasn't, it was delayed another hour! It was a long night and we ended up driving to Jodi's at 2 a.m. After we saw Cam and Mindi's new baby, Jax, we drove home. It was a very exciting trip!

1 comments:

Jan said...

lOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A LOT OF FUN!!! NEXT TIME YOU GO TAKE ME OKAY!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!
JAN