For all you people , that we never see, I am goign to try and keep up with blogging!! It will be very hard with my busy life, but i will try(just cause I love you guys)!! I will have some upcoming thing to blog about when it gets closer to THANKSGIVING!!! I think that is my favorite holiday you get to see everything that you have in your life! If you are not happy you better become happy beacause there are a lot of people that have less than you, so be HAPPY!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Try And Do It
Posted by Sophie at Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Keep it up, Sophie!! We need to stick together as a family, and it is good to see your games and fun family times. It is so important!! Thanks for trying to keep it going. I know you can do it!! LOVE YOU!!!
wow...so demanding. JK. I am happy. Except right now... i don't feel good an because there was a David Archuleta concert last night, and now I'm listening to his music and it's so depressing.
I love the Butikofers! : ) They are awesome possum! : )
Post a Comment