Saturday, September 29, 2007


Kaleb is 3, he will be 4 November 7Th. For having all sisters he is a true boy!! He loves football,baseball(he can throw as far as any of the rest of his sisters), Spider man(although he knows nothing about Spider man),and Nacho Libra!! He is a joy to our lives!

6 comments:

Jan said...

You are amazing!!! I love your blog!!! I love you and quit growing up, will ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the blog Idaho Buti's! I look forward to keeping up with all your posts!

Anonymous said...

you're flippin' awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kaylee

What a great job you are doing.

I loved the pictures but most of all I loved seeing how much talent you have for writing. You truly are your Mother's child. Very talented.

I love you so much. I guess those bonding days when you were a baby will always keep us close to one another.

Lexie is getting so big. Losing a tooth is such a big deal for kids.

I love you all Sophie, Lexis, and Kaleb.

Thanks for all the updats.

PS I have to turn your music down so Grandpa can watch the Blog.

Ask your Mom about that!

love Grandma

Anonymous said...

Dear Kaylee

What a great job you are doing.

I loved the pictures but most of all I loved seeing how much talent you have for writing. You truly are your Mother's child. Very talented.

I love you so much. I guess those bonding days when you were a baby will always keep us close to one another.

Lexie is getting so big. Losing a tooth is such a big deal for kids.

I love you all Sophie, Lexis, and Kaleb.

Thanks for all the updats.

PS I have to turn your music down so Grandpa can watch the Blog.

Ask your Mom about that!

love Grandma

Anonymous said...

Kaleb,

You are so cute!!!!!

Big Sis (Sophie)