Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Joy of Older Children

As Kaylee and Sophie enjoy the time reading over Billie Jo's blog - they begged me to set up a blog for our own family. With limited time and two very capable girls, I have decided to turn this blog over to them to practice their typing and editing skills and creativity. What a great way to teach kids to stay in touch with family members and teach the importance of trying new things.

This will be a stretch for them, but with your support and minimal criticism, I am sure our blog will be a success... if you can overlook the misspelled words from time to time and encourage my budding bloggers to keep it up!

Thanks for inspiring my girls! This wil be just one of my "Joys of Older Children," as I watch them converse with all of you. Thank You!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaylee,
I am so proud that you have started a blog! Keep up the good work and you will see how much fun this will be for you!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Its always great to have other fellow bloggers to keep in touch with! I'm really excited about the new Butikofer blog, and will definitely check in on how things are going up in Idaho! Great work Butikofer girls!

Jan said...

Sondi,

I love your deligating skills. You are a great mom, and I hope to be as good as you are someday. I think it is great to have Kaylee and Sophie in charge of it!!! We love ya!!!