Sunday, November 11, 2007

Kaleb's birthday







For Kaleb's 4th birthday we went to Leo's Place to have pizza and play in the jungle-gym. He got a few things, mostly clothes, and the rest of his toys were Spiderman something-or-other. He had a Spiderman cake with his name on it. The play area contained him the whole time and he only stopped without a fight for the cake and presents (mostly the presents). His favorite part about it was the Spiderman fruit snacks he got from Aunt Terri. Thank-you Aunt Terri and Uncle Cam for coming to his little party and for the fruit snacks!

3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Wow the whole family going somewhere together and having fun!!! I am impressed. I cannot believe how big Kaleb is, it is hard for me to believe that he is only 4 years old!!! I will keep some spider man fruit snacks at my house if it will get Kaleb or any Butikofer here!

Anonymous said...

I love to see you guys out havin' fun. Happy B-Day Kaleb!!! I can't wait to see you guys the end of December!!

Love ya,
Jan

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaleb!!! -Marci

P.S. If you don't know who I am, I am Kaylee's friend from school and I am so glad we met!!!