Last night we went to the church to Trunk-or-treat. It was pretty cold but the kids had a great time. I (sondi) decorated the trunk with black plastic garbage bags and orange halloween lights. As you can see I was dressed up quite lovely and the kids looked lovely as well. Of course they are something different each time they dress up, depending on their mood for the moment. Today Lexie was Corbon Blue from the show High School Musical. Her hair was hilariously real looking! Kaylee was a :skate rat" as Mike refers to skateboarders and Sophie wanted to wear her pajamas. I am not sure what Kaleb will choose to be tonight but he was a giraffe last night at the church. As long as everyone is happy that is all that matters.
Happy Halloween
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween
Posted by Sophie at Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Idaho Butikofers - what a fun Halloween you had! You all look like you're having so much fun! It was good to share last weekend with you. The extended family is a wonderful thing!
You all look wonderful for Halloween! Very creative. I remember the first time I was riding a horse when it jumped across water--very scary, but kind of fun once you're used to it! Your blog is wonderful--thanks for the updates! It was fun seeing you all last weekend.
I love your costume Kaylee!!!!-Marci
In this picture you look like Randi's cousin Alecia. I know it is kinda random, but that is just who I am!!!!! ~Marci
Post a Comment