Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekend in Kamas

Now that Mike and Jodi are settling into their new home, we thought we would go for a visit last weekend. This is why I haven't taken the time to update the blog... I wasn't home on Sunday to update.

We enjoyed soaking in the hot tub (jet tub)... doing our nails at 1:00 a.m.... staying up all night talking with our cousins... Sophie playing with Ellie for hours... Lexie playing with Ali and Mekell... and holding our newest cousin Sydnee Lou Maxfield. We love coming to Kamas. Someday we will move there (if someone gives us a house to live in!)

3 comments:

Jan said...

WOW!! That looks like fun, but you know Boise is fun too. You could come live here--we could find a hot tub for you to soak in!!

Love Ya!!!

Billie Jo said...

Kaylee, believe it or not I have a jetted tub to. I don't think you have been to my house to see that yet!

Anonymous said...

If you move there, I will cry!!!-Marci

P.S. I'm dead serious!!!