Last week I got another case of pink eye. I seem to get it often. I cried on Sunday night because I didn't want to go to school with my old glasses and I can't wear my contacts for at least a week. My mom knew what was wrong and told me I could stay home from school. She took me Monday morning to the eye doctor and bought me a new pair of glasses so I can be seen in public! I love my MOM and I love my new glasses too.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Those new glasses are HOT!!!! And your Mom is pretty cool!! love ya!
Jan
Love the Glasses! You look so old and mature in them! I think that I should get a pair like them.
Love the glasses there soooooooo cute!!!!
Lil sis
Sophie B.
They are cute!!! I wish mine looked like that!!! I was just thinkin' your mom is really kool!!
They are cute!!! I wish mine looked like that!!! I was just thinkin' your mom is really kool!!
the most recent comment I sent you was from Marci, sorry I didn't put that on it!!!
Post a Comment