
This weekend was quite warm in Idaho, so Lexie and Kaleb dragged my dad outside to ride horses. They had quite a rodeo!!! My dad was leading Lexie on my pony,Strawberry, and Kaleb on Sophie's pony,Diamond, as they were crossing the ditch both Kaleb and Lexie were very surprised to learn that dad isn't always right. Lexie was getting a bit worried and told dad that she didn't want to cross the ditch because the horses were going to jump, but dad told her she was wrong. It's too bad that they were wrong! as soon as dad looked back to check on the kids and horses he saw that both horses were ready to learch across the ditch...........oh crap! BOOM! the horses took a huge leap across the ditch...and that was only going the first time they still had to go back!! "No,No,No,No, Dad I'm not going to do that again!" But of course dad didn't listen, "Oh Lexie, they won't do it again, they only jump once." Yep, you guessed it he lied. Strawberry went first then went Diamond right into Strawberry, she got out of the way, but the kids were bawling. Everyone stayed on and made it back to the house in one piece. Meanwhile I was at my BFs house,Randi, Sophie was being lazy watching a movie in the house and my mom was on the computer digitally scrapbooking.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Lovin horses
Posted by Sophie at Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wjat a weekend! I can't believe that your dad got them out on the horses! That never happens. Everyone should have been outside this weekend because there will not be many more nice ones left.
Why didn't they just fall off like I did that one time (Ask your Mom or Dad about that one). I turned out just fine!!! Hope everyone is well!!! And Sondi, how do you digitally scrapbook?
Love ya,
Jan
I love that picture of Dimond its soooooooooo cute!!!!!! I love it soooooo much!!!!!!
Sophie B.
That would be so scary!!! I am glad you had fun at Randi's!!!!-marci
Post a Comment