Monday, October 8, 2007

Lexie's First School Pictures




Lexie came home and she was so happy to get her school pictures. She got them out and said, "Look at my CUUUTE pictures." She handed them to me to look at them and I was taken by surprise! I said, "Wow, Lexie!" but I thought, "Wow, Lexie, you need retakes!"

Do you agree? She will never know we are taking this poll! She can only read the -an pattern words... i.e. ran, van, tan, pan, Nan, Dan etc.

7 comments:

Billie Jo said...

No way I think they are cute and I love the sweater. By the way I am not being stubborn anymore and you can now see my new blog at butikoferfamily.blogspot.com. Cuuuutie Lexie! It's a keeper!

Kristie said...

Sodie,

You are too funny! She is so cute! No retakes! I sent Erica your blog address and I think we have convinced her to join the blogging world. So I got my sis to start blogging what are you going to do to get Cam blogging?

Addison

Billie Sue said...

Absolutely not!!!! Those are the cutest little eyes, smile, and sweet attitude! I hope Lexie will come and use my bathroom again and we can visit!

Jan said...

I love the picture, but I would like to see her big smile!!!!!
Jan

Anonymous said...

Kaylee

I had no idea you had such a cute sence of humor. I love you. Keep up the good work.
Love
Grandma M

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Kaylee. Cute blog!! You are just so high tech and grown up. We love you very much!! Great job!! Tari and Clan

Anonymous said...

keep the pictures! had a great time visiting with you for a sec the other night (missed you Kaylee) I will try and get into this blogging thing

love ya all
erica