What did my mom and I do on Saturday? Of couse we decorated the Christmas Tree and put lights up around our house. Yep, we did all and it took all Saturday, but we did it! We started with the outside and put up the stars my dad made and set up the candy-canes and white tree in the flowerbed of our house. It was really exiting for me because it's the first time we have ever had a "theme" or colors with our lights. Ex: we always have the colorful lights and I prefer red and white lights. Well I got what I wanted, all red and white lights, on the Christmas Tree and outside.
We hurried and decorated the tree while the kids were in town with our neighbor. It was fun and the tree actually looks half decent. The tree is a bit short but it was my mom's grandma Torkelsen's tree so it means something to our family.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Rock 'n' around the Christmas Tree
Posted by Sophie at Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I love the outside of the house!!! And the tree!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!
love ya,
Jan
I love the tree. You can always put in up on a box or something to make it a little taller. But I know it means alot to your mom to have the tree. I love it to.
Grandma
What a great day for a girl and her Mom to spend together! Those kinds of memories are to cherish forever! Everything really does look pretty and I'm happy for you that you got to spend that time with someone you love so much! Happy holidays!
Hey Kaylee!!! This is Marci as you probably already guessed!!!!! You already told me that at school, but I love it anyway!!! I had no idea your house looked like that!!! It is really kool!!!! -Loves!!!!! Marci
All the decorations look wonderful. Your mom is lucky to have you be such a great help to her!
Sondi, I stalk your blog as well but I never dared comment. I will now though. As for Addison, even I am not on his invited list but when I see him this week I plan on finding out why! I'll be sure to get you on it as well. I've been trying to get Erica on the Blog band-wagon too but you know how she is.
Kaylee, Please update! Love Aunt Billie Jo! What goes around comes around!!!
Post a Comment