Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blast Off


Yesterday we all went to Blast Off because there was no school for the holiday. There is no school today because here in Eastern Idaho it is -14 degrees without wind chill with the wind it was -34 degrees and school is out. I took my camera to Blast Off and snapped some pictures for my blog since I haven't updated since last year (due to my mom's Internet which is stupid). We had fun climbing the rock wall, climbing around in the jungle-gym, and playing with colorful balls. Thanks to mom, who took the day off just to take us to have some fun, Sophie and I also went shopping for clothes while Kaleb, Lexie, and Lexie's friend, Ashley, went to Tarri's. Thanks so much mom for taking us!!!

4 comments:

Jan said...

YEAH!! An update!!! Josh and Mike got to stay home from school too yeasterday, but they were sick!!! :( I miss you guys!! Love Ya! Jan

Jan said...

I don't know how to spell--it is actually yesterday! Thank You!

Billie Jo said...

Where are your picture of blast off? I am so glad that you updated. I will not return to Idaho with temperatures likes that. Tim talked to your dad and he said that with the wind chill it was -35 degrees! YIKES!!!

Billie Sue said...

Hey, I wanted to pictures too! I'm always interested in you guys and love to see you more often than I acatuallay get to see you in person, so include some phots to keep us updated! Sounds like you had fun, and you do have a pretty great Mom!