Thursday, January 31, 2008

Butikofer kids are sometimes just plain wierd

Kaleb loves Kaylee's purfume! Sophie has big hair!
My mom's best piggy-tails!

Bears need the same things we (females) do.


Sometimes we have fun being kids and getting away with it. Boys will be.......girls? But with all the sisters and thier smell-goods around boys will even get into things that are pink with butterflies (we haven't told dad). And hair-doos, man lets talk about hair, fluffy and pokey-outy hair is the best for the Butikofer kids in Idaho. Sophie had just taken her hair out after a day of it in a french half braid. And Lexie with her need to be like her big sisters, the big hair bands instead of her tiny little clear one. She was convinced that the little ones were the best for her. As for bears they like to be dressed in human girl's undergarments compliments are on Sophie and I (Kaylee) at about 10:00 pm. Well we have fun here in Idaho even though we would like to be in Utah.

4 comments:

Jan said...

I believe I have said this before. . . What is so great about Utah? You know, you could come over here to Boise. It's pretty cool too, and your very cool Auntie lives there. And I am glad to here that Mikey has a cousin that likes pink as much as he does!!! We love you guys!
Jan

Billie Jo said...

Well I will tell you what is so great about Utah...Billie Jo Butikofer lives here. I want you to be in Utah as well Kaylee. I have to say that I know you want to be next to your other favorite aunt but anytime you want to get away to Utah just give me a call. You can have your own bedroom and everything!!! Love the Valentine Layout-good job!

Anonymous said...

I have to comment on my own blog because of Jan and Billie jo. sorry jan but i really do want to move to Utah the it is way prettier there but we already have 65 acres here in idaho. by the way im taking you (billie) up on your offer to stay with u and have my own room. By the way will either of you let me dye my hair while im at your house the first one that says yes im with u! (my mom wont give in)

Jan said...

YES. . . I am first and I will definitely let you dye your hair while you stay with me (with your Mom's permission! :)) And I have a room for you too, HAH!!!

Jan