Saturday, August 2, 2008

Glamour Shots!

My mother is the second counselor in Young Womens! Last week for mutual we learned how to take good pictures. We got to experiment...with each other! I decided that I would rather be in front of the camera than behind! I'm trying to think of something to make my post longer but I can't think of anything. I guess some days you have long posts and others...not so much. But my mom and I did make Raspberry jam today.

Mutual is and was really fun and I want to see which picture you guys like the best.

I couldn't get the pictures to pull up so they are on the right hand side of the page under the poll.

3 comments:

Marci said...

they're all so cute, but I think I like #5 the most! Your blog is so cute! AWESOME JOB!!! Can't wait to see you this month at school! Talk to ya later!

Team Bryan said...

Cute pictures. I think the las one would be so cute if there weren't people in the background!! Your face is just so cute in the second one. Miss you tons! Tari

Billie Jo said...

Wow I pretty much ahd given up on you and your blog. Nice surprise! I love #1 you look so dreamy and I am a big fan of sepia tone. Can you email me some of the pictures that I saw on your rock you video? Any that have my kids in it! Thanks, I can't wait til your grandpa and grandma Maxfield get home so you guys will come visit!