Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time to update

At the moment I am blogging we are at Grandma's house with Tari. She was just complaining to me that I have not updated in a long time. YA I KNOW OK?!? DON'T YOU PEOPLE REALISE THAT MY MOTHER WORKS ALL DAY SO I DON'T HAVE TIME TO UPDATE?!?! Okay I'm all better. We will take this one at a time...

SOFTBALL...
The last tournament was in Idaho Falls. On Friday we totally sucked it up and lost every game that day, the first two didn't matter because they were seeding games, but the last game was real, one more game and we were out! So Saturday we came back strong and like our team again. We played three games the first two games we played were easy wins. The third game was win or go home for both teams. It was Extreme (us) against Blackfoot Bandits. Just like the last close game we went over time. We already had two outs, the ball was hit, the play was close but OUT! The first base coach was stomping the ground because she was out and the run didn't count, but the umpire didn't want to go an extra inning so he called it safe and they scored! STUPID FLIPPIN UMPIRES!!! 7-8 was the final score.

COOL BATTLE WOUNDS (FIGHTS INCLUDED)...
1. Dead ball right in the head (that's what helmets are for)
2. Fly ball hit my eye while I was trying to catch it
3. Scabbed knee from sliding
4. The best one is my fight with three girls that were all like 5' 8" There I was, then there they were...OK well that's what my coach told me to say. Really I fouled the ball off with my knuckles (batting gloves help just a little)!
JOKES ON TARI HAHAHAHA!!! (I would not reveal anything to her especially the "fight")

WILD COW MILKING...
The guy my dad was partners with was used to roping steers...well steers don't produce milk! The guy missed about three times, finally he got it but by then the competition had already milked their cow so they lost by quite a bit. For more information call (1-800)754-4212 and ask for Matt or Sondi.

I hope you heard enough of softball for another year because it's over! Prepare yourselves for basketball!

2 comments:

Team Bryan said...

Well, it is about time!! Thanks for taking time out to fill in your old aunt!! I love to have a little excitment in my life. Looks like you got a bunch this summer!! Funny about the girl fight!! I am still laughing!! Har, har, har!! Love Ya!!

Team Bryan said...

Hey there. About the pic thing, sign in and click on edit profile. Scroll down until you see Photo URL. Browse for pic off your computer and save. There aya go!! Good Luck!! Tari