Saturday, July 5, 2008

Softball, 4th, and Dad's Birthday!

I AM SORRY!! I swear I have tried and tried to update but my mom is really working full time and so there is hardly any time when she isn't on the computer! I am going to cram two posts into one so bare with me here...!

I have to brag it out to the whole dang world that...I HIT A HOME RUN AND GOT TO HIGHLIGHT MY HAIR BLOND!!! Ok I know that you already know that but I am still really proud of myself! Since then I have hit two more home runs! One of them was at the Chubbuck Tournament, but that was off of mistakes. (FYI: I got 3rd place at the Chubbuck Tournament) Another one was at a game July 1st against Bonniville 14 U (We won that game 4-5, it was a really fun game even if we lost!) Just a few days before that game my dad, mom, and I were talking and my dad said that he should have bought my a bat bag instead of getting my hair done. And then what do you know, I hit a home run...AGAIN! But my stubborn ol' dad won't get me one! He says that I will make him go broke.

On the fourth I went to the Menan Activities all day with half of my team. After watching game after game of dad slow pitch softball the field was empty so two girls from my team and I went and played with a bunch of guys our age (jocks that go to my school) When I went up to bat my friends told the boys they might want to scoot back cause I can hit the ball but they didn't believe her. WHAM! (it was a tennis ball so it didn't go SMACK!) I hit the ball clear out there and the guys were a little amazed. It is really fun showing off athletic guys! Then at 10 pm the fireworks started. My family went to Grandma's house to watch the IF. fireworks.

It was a really fun day and tonight we are going to have a barbie with some friends and play softball...again...kids against adults! Wish the KIDS luck!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!

3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Nice job Kalylee on your homeruns! It sounds like you had fun on the 4th. I can't believe your are worried about your hair. You are growing up so quickly. Wish your family could have come down and had a great big birthday bash for your dad. Keep up the blogging!

Jan said...

We sure did miss you on the 4th, but I am glad you had fun. Love ya!!

Team Bryan said...

Kaylee!!! Great to see you blogging again!! Love the new template!!

Great Job with the home runs!! I was wondering why you got your hair highlighted. Looks oh so very good!! Keep up the good work!!

We did miss you on the fourth!! Maybe you can pencil us in another time. Just don't forget us little people!! Love ya!!