I have to hurry but I need to update. I'll give you a little run down of softball (cause thats the only thing that happens with me in the family). This last weekend we had a tournament in Rigby. We played to the semis. We played over time with a team called tsunami. It was tied so we went over time, but one bad pitch that the catcher missed cost us the loss of our chance to go final. It was a well-fought weekend and now we are going to have fun on horseback in Kamas this weekend!
FYI: Grandpa and Grandma Maxfield are coming home Aug. 22!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Run down
Posted by Sophie at Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Glad you finally upadated! I made a blog for our family! You should come look at it! It is nelsonhotspot.blogspot.com! Good job on softball! -Love ya! Marci
Post a Comment