It's that time of year again, the weather is chilling off, the leaves are falling, and it's time to be thankful! We are all thankful for so many things, too many to count, but I will attempt to list a few things. Here I go...
My family
My family has got to be one of the best ones out there! My parents are very supportive towards anything we want to do. They make sacrifices for me and my siblings that we are very grateful for. My brother and sisters are very fun to be around, its never a quiet evening with them around! I am very thankful for them all!
My family has got to be one of the best ones out there! My parents are very supportive towards anything we want to do. They make sacrifices for me and my siblings that we are very grateful for. My brother and sisters are very fun to be around, its never a quiet evening with them around! I am very thankful for them all!
Oh, the freedom of 60 acres! It is going to provide all of us kid's college education. Sheep are included (even though I absolutely hate them), the checks every summer for about $500 is nice to have. Although it is nothing compared to Kamas! Moving pipe is a nice summer job too. At times I hate the responsibility, but it will pay off in the end!
Music
I must confess, it is a joy to play musical instruments. I absolutely despise the piano, but it is so pretty. The cello with its smooth, dark chocolaty sound. All so gorgeous, I am thankful for the uplifting feeling I get when I play.
I must confess, it is a joy to play musical instruments. I absolutely despise the piano, but it is so pretty. The cello with its smooth, dark chocolaty sound. All so gorgeous, I am thankful for the uplifting feeling I get when I play.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of year...so think about what you are grateful for and we will be seeing you in Boise!



3 comments:
I AM SOOO GLAD YOU ARE COMING TO BOISE. I am thankful for that!!! Hey, and will you bring some of those groovy moves over here? Love Ya!!!
I think you did a better job than me!!! Sadly...anyway!
I am thankful for so many things!! You already know some of them, because I did a post similar to this, but.....I am thankful for amazing friends! You know, a friend that you can tell anything! Especially when you don't dare tell your family! I,too, am VERY grateful for music! It makes me happy!! LOVE YA! You have a way cute blog! Keep up the good work!I know you didn't ask us to put what we're thankful for, but I did anyway! Love, Marci
P.S. I'm grateful for you, too! You always know how to make me laugh!!!
You will be surprised at how much you are going to miss the farm. I still long for the days of moving pipe, cutting hay, and sharing tuna fish sandwiches and chocolate shakes on the ditchbanks with my mother. You used the word freedom in your description of the farm-I couldn't have said it better myself. You have great parents. I tell everyone that there are not many women in this world like Sondi. I am grateful for my family too.
Post a Comment