I am eight years old and I'm in second grade. I love horses, cellphones and annoying my sisters. I like playing school and pretending to text on my cell phone when the teacher isn't looking. My family would say that I am a high sugar fed monkey!
Kaleb
About Kaleb
Kaleb is a high-wired kid. He loves being a boy! He likes playing computer games (he is very good at them), playing the wii, and anything else that I can't. He is a pure mommy's boy, but loves to help his dad driving skidsters! He is a hoot to have in our family!
5 comments:
Kaylee, Kaylee, Kaylee...I see what you mean now! Oh my gosh...how'd you come up with that?? HAHAHA! ~Marci
OH no you have gained a little weight since I saw you last!
OMGOSH Kaylee!!! that was GREAT!!! Funny!
YOU ROCK!!! Can I have your autograph! Please! Come on I need your autograph!
Jan
WOW!! KAYLEE!! I didn't know you could dance so well! Haha. And, as your friend, I advise you to maybe try a diet? Haha. JK!!
Post a Comment