Of course my family is heavily involved in sports. Well, its basketball season! Sophie used to be our basketball star, but somehow they drug me into the sport. Sophie and I are both on a team and have had a few practices. Sophie's team plays in the Idaho Falls leauge, and has most of her friends on it. My team is made of the same people I play every other sport with (softball and volleyball). Sophie's first game is this next Wensday, I don't know when mine is but sometime soon. (Please don't come to mine, it won't be very good). GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!
Sophie's pictures from last year.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Basketball Season!
Posted by Sophie at Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Why can't people go to your game! Kaylee, you'll do great! You're so athletic! And I did tell you that my brother was on a mission...I think...I'm pretty, sure...anyway... cute blog! Keep up the good work!
Beware of the Butikofer Babes. . . that's right, you're sport playin', kickin' booty Butikofer Babes. And you're not to bad at WII dodgeball either!!
Jan
Post a Comment