Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Pictures





Pictures are sooo fun! I especially love fall pictures, the colors are so pretty, red, orange, brown, yellow, and still a little green! Pictures are fun, but a little cold when your doing them outside! Brrrrr! Lexie and Kaleb kept pulling down their sleeves to keep themselves warm. Kaleb's poor face gets bright red when he's cold, it shows in his pictures. My dad had to sit on a rock during the family pictures because he's too short, his butt hurt after a while! Lexie and I love the camera, I wouldn't be surprised if Lexie turns out to be a model, although I hope not! Sophie is just Sophie, sometimes photogenic, somtimes a little too cheezy. We were all trying to keep our bangs out of our eyes the best we could to show off our georgous eyes!

4 comments:

Team Bryan said...

What a great lookin' Family!! Hey, where did you get those taken? And who took them for you? I guess we ought to get a few too before christmas!! Great shots!! You are all so cute!! Gr8 stach, Matt!

Jan said...

The pictures are so cute!!!! I love them!!!!
Jan

Marci said...

You are so gorgeous, Kaylee! So is the rest of your family! I wouldn't be surprised if Lexie's a model when she's older, either!! LOVE YA!! Keep up the good work!! ~Marci

Billie Jo said...

Good looking fam! Who took your pictures? Are they in your yard? You know you can always go to my blog and make a comment! It think it hs been a few months!