Friday, May 29, 2009

Life

Sorry Kaylee hasn't posted forever but, she has decided not to blog anymore so I (Sophie) am going to be posting now. Well my family hasn't done anything exciting yet but, we are starting softball and we will have birthdays in June. So this summer I will try and post quite a bit.
So on Thursday school got out and my mom is going crazy, becaue she can't get anything done (she is running us everywhere). I hope we don't drive her up the wall.

4 comments:

Marci said...

hahaha, facebook takes away your life. Well, tell her to get her butt on blogger, since I don't have a facebook anymore!

Jan said...

Yeah for Sophie!!!!! Drive your Mom crazy. . . it's fine. . . that's what Mom's are for!

Marci said...

Tell Kaylee to Please get on Blogger......there's nothing else to do !

Marci said...

YOU SAID YOU WOULD POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!