WOW!!! I didn't know how cute David Archuleta was until last Saturday! We left Saturday afternoon about 1 o'clock (after my basketball games) to pick up my two best friends Eliza Merrill and Marci Nelson. After we had them we drove to Poki for Michelle, Britney, and Alyssa. We transferred into their car, and off we went to Boise. After what felt like a fairly short ride of singing and laughing, we went to Olive Garden to meet Jan. After we ordered our dinner all of us teenage girls went into the bathroom to refresh ourselves.
It was POURING RAIN. We got about two blocks away from the door to find the end of the line. It was still pouring rain as we stood in line. My mom brought us an umbrella and Jan held her jacket up to keep the rain off. I didn't work very well. Within five minutes all of hair was dripping wet. So much for the hair and make-up! We weren't allowed to have cameras in the concert so we took a ton before. By the time the concert was over we were still soaked! But it was well worth the 45 minutes of rain.



2 comments:
HAHA, you didn't get any pictures of me! And the one you did get was BAD! Man! The trip was not good to me! Anyway, he is SO cute and I love him so much and I freaked out trying to call him! AAAAAHHHH!!! Anyway, I'll quit being obsessed...maybe....love ya!
Love,
Marci
since I don't have a facebook, I need to keep in contact with you! SO can you PLEASE post!?!? I would very much appreciate it!
Post a Comment