Things are heating up in our house...its almost CONDO TIME!!! We are leaving this Friday and probably coming back around Wednesday (as far as I know). We will not be alone for one minute! Jodi and Mike, Grandma and Grandpa Maxfield, and Jan and Brian will be coming with us. We met Jan and Brian in Twin Falls the other day to get one of our snowmobiles. It was a fun 5 hour drive (luckily just Lexie and I went with our parents). We had dinner at Sizzler, I'm still full from it, and then drove straight home. We are very excited to miss a week of school for swimming, racket ball, ping pong, sweating like crazy in the sauna, and freezing on the snowmobiles! It's a family tradition that we are proud to carry out every year, and we are grateful for the family that comes with us!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Kaylee! Oh my gosh! You've been back to school what? 1 day? Yeah, and now you're leaving Friday! SHEESH! Now I know I'm not loved!!! GOL!
Yeah, Love ya, even if you don't love me!!!
Marci Nelson ♥ (to be formal and uncasual)
I'm kidding, Kaylee. I hope you have fun.......even without me!
Love ya,
Marci Moo ♥ (isn't that better?)
I can't wait for some Condo Cake!!!! YUMMY!!!!
I wanna taste that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY! You gotta make it for your birthday or something! Pi day....it's VERY soon! Saturday!
Sounds like lots of fun!
Kaylee, I'll make a deal with you. If you post, I'll post. I know, you're probably thinkin' I'm a hypocrite, but I need to know what to do! Please?
Love,
Marci
Post a Comment