Last night my mom, dad, Kaleb, Sophie, and I went to Cold Stone for ice-cream. We all got our favorites; Sophie-Chocolate with Cotton Candy on the side, Dad- Sweet Cream with raspberries and almonds, Kaleb shared with dad, Mom- Founder's Favorite, and I- Coffee and Cheesecake. Kaleb asked me if he could try mine,
"O...k..." I said, a little worried for his reaction. He got a big spoonful and slowly his expression turned like someone who has just eagerly wolfed down a rotten piece of bread without knowing it. I couldn't help but smiling smugly. My mom and I exchanged expressions waiting for him to cover his mouth and start gaging.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Cold Sone and Kaleb
"Mom, you shouldn't let Kaylee eat that," he said still disgusted, "that tastes like...caffinne...coffee...and even BEER!"
We all laughed until we were crying. It was a moment not to forget! Kids can be so funny! I hear all the time that Kaleb is funny, but I never really believe it until things like that happen. Ah Kaleb, we love ya!
Posted by Sophie at Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Ah, Kaylee, so funny!!!! So you have your mother's love of the taste of coffee!!! YUCK!!!
I can't believe you like coffee icecream! That really is strange. Anyway, see ya later...in like 3 hours! Love ya! Marci Moo ♥
WOW kaylee!! coffee ice cream just sounds weird!EWWW.haha thats interesting! well i hope everything is going good for you.Talk to ya later! ByE!! -Amy
Kaylee, I can post about whatever I want, OK???????? BTW - you spelled 'concert' wrong!!!!!!! LOL! Sorry, it just bugged me!
BTW - Eliza posted about it, too! You don't HER about it!! GOL! I'm just kidding! I love you!
Oh, sorry, Kaylee! You did! Well..you're obviously not obsessed with David Archuleta as much as me! Sorry! Love you so much!
PS What do you want for your birthday?
Love,
Marci Moo ♥
Post a Comment