Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Yeah! Time to make new year's resolutions, do you have any yet? Here are my family's resolutions:
Dad- None
Mom- Sleep more, exercise less, lose weight
Kaylee- No soda pop (sports), work out
Sophie- Eat less candy
Lexie- Be happier
Kaleb- Eat less, eat healthy (that he likes)


Comment and tell me yours! Now it is a matter of DOING IT and not saying you'll do it "tomorrow".



GIVE ME A P.A.R.T.Y WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?!?!? PARTY!!!

This year we decided to host a party at our house. I know, big improvment! Of course my mom did all the planning while my dad just approved of the people she invited. I helped with the food too. Our house is not very party material, but hey we make it work! We invited two families over (the total amount of people was 12 including us) for snacking, fun, and eventually droopy eyes. We enjoyed a loud, sweaty evening/ night/ morning. It was really fun.
All of the Butikofers in Idaho hope you had a spectacular evening/ night/ morning and wish you a happy new year!
Good luck in 2009!!!

6 comments:

Marci said...

yeah...you'll have a party with your family, but not with your friends..how pathetic!! Just kidding. Um...a few of my New Year's Resolutions are to write in my journal more and read my scriptures every day and pray every morning and night. You did an excellent job. I miss you so much, Kaylee. Gosh dang it, you!!!

Marci said...

I was going to post, but my camera won't even turn on anymore, and I KNOW you want pictures! I'll try, I really will. Sorry, Kaylee. Kaylee, I miss you. I won't deny it. I really do...I can't stand to lose my best friend, that's horrible. Please reconsider Midway...it's not so bad!

Jan said...

I actually made it to midnight this year. I know amazing. And ya know what is even more amazing? I let my kids stay up until 10 o'clock!

Marci said...

Kaylee..I finally did what you wanted! I posted! Now comment, comment, comment!! Love you, Marci.

Marci said...

PS...I got skype...so did Eliza!

Marci said...

COME ON HONEY!!! POST! POST! POST! YOU ARE ON ALL THE TIME, I SHOULD KNOW!!!

HA HA HA LOL!

Haha, I just copied and pasted! Yeah, you're always begging me, so I thought I'd try! See you Monday! Hopefully....Love you so much! Marci Moo ♥