This picture really has nothing to do with this but its cute...for those of you who don't know...its my favorite cousin Tess and I at Chuke Cheese's for Kaleb's birthday! She is so lovable and sweet! (It was a scan so its not very good.)
There is snow on the grownd, you can see your breath outside, you find yourself wearing 3 coats, your teeth won't stop chattering, IT MUST BE CHRISTMAS!! I don't think Christmas is Christmas without all the coats, hats, gloves, and snow! I didn't think we were going to get any snow this year, but it finally started snowing. About 4 inches of snow covers the Idaho ground right now, and it is still lightly snowing. Here is the forcast for the rest of the week...
Wed- high-17 low-6
Thurs- high-22 low-3
Fri- high-18 low-11
Sat- high-8 low-0
And of course where it is Idaho the whole week will be windy! There isn't even a chance of snow untill the following Monday and Tuesday. I sound like a weather forcaster.....Sophie and I can't wait for snowboarding!
Hope yall have your Christmas shopping done, because between you and me my mom has a lot left to do!
HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



8 comments:
LOVE THE BLOG! I know I say that every time, but it's true! Kaylee, that sounded exactly like the weather guy on TV!!! COOL! You're really brave to go snowboarding! You AND Sophie! I can go sledding!...maybe.....
Anyway, you and your cousin are so adorable and lovable! See ya Friday! YOU are COMING FRIDAY!! YOU BETTER! Anyway, I'm just blabbing now, so I'm going to go now! Bye! Have fun during Christmas Vacation, because you transferred schools, and made me cry and now you don't even have to go to school! GRR!!! LOVE YA!
~Marci :)
PS..I'll let you follow my blog, I need the other computer, but my sister's on it, and this computer doesn't allow pop-ups..it's really annoying. Wow, I'm weird.
PSS I was the first one to comment! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NE NE NE NE NE NE NE!!!
Hey Kaylee, Love your blog. Miss you tons. Even though we didn't hang out much, it is weird not to see you anymore. Happy Holidays. I hope you are happy.'
Alexis C.
Hello Kaylee Girl,
Thanks for letting me know what the weather is doing!! Very informative!!! So what is this talk of you changing schools? Ya know, when you do stuff like this, don't you think you should at least let your aunt who lives in Boise know these things? I mean really!!!
Hey Kaylee. I am going to add you to my blog but i need your email. I love your blog and really miss you. I'll ttyl. Bye
I will agree that your cousin Tess is adorable. We can't wait to see you and by the way we have 2 feet of snow! How is the new school going? Can't wait to see you and spend some time together.
NOW WE HAVE 1 FOOT OF SNOW!!! SO HA YOU UTAHNS!!!!!!
Kaylee, she said they have 2 feet, they've gotten us beat! Sorry, Kaylee! :) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I miss you, Kaylee. I sleep with the blanket every night! I love you. Love always and forever, Marci
Post a Comment