The stupid wind Idaho brings us gives us nothing but more work to do! Lately my family has gotten the bug. At Thanksgiving my mom had the 24 hour stomach bug. Sophie started throwing up a few days ago, but is much better now. I have a stuffy nose and sore throat, it really stinks! Despite the illness, I went out to help my mom shovel snow. The snow pile we shoveled today comes ubove my knee in some places. So there you Utahns, WE DO HAVE SNOW!!!
Yesterday we had fun! Lexie and Sophie played barbies inside while Kaleb and I zipped up our coats, pulled down our hats, and went outside to go sledding. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have a 4-wheeler! Later Lexie came out, she got dumped twice in the first ten minutes! Then, of course, the wind picked up which made it hard to see and really cold!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Snow + Wind = Work
Merry Christmas Family, Friends, and Freaks!!!
Posted by Sophie at Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
you LIKE that song? Very interesting...anyway!
♥ ya!
Marci Moo
I'm sorry you're not feeling good! That's why I stay inside! Um..I love you so much and miss you!
LOVE,
Marci
Am I one of the FREAKS?
Merry Christmas!
Jan
LOVE HTE BACKGROUND! IT's ADORABLE! JUST LIKE YOU! Love, Marci ♥♥♥♥♥
Post a Comment