Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Funky Town

It's a little hard to see.

We are all singing Funky Town when Kaleb says, " Hey guys what's funky town?" and then he sings, "Take me to funky forest," a smile comes on his face when he says "how 'bout that, is that a good idea?" Sophie, Lexie, Kaleb, and I are dancing to it. Lexie starts doing the sprinkler and says come on do the sprinkler. Then I was starting the lawn mower and Kaleb pulls out his own moves and that was just plain funny! So I was thinking is Funky Town by Blondie than by Lipps Inc? You tell me so I can get it straight. I can't remember how to put up the poll so if Billie Jo or someone who knows how to do it call or comment how to I can make this proper and more interesting!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I will tell yoy how to do a poll but you have to tell me how to get your template (background) of your blog. Just sign in and go to Customize. Then click Add a page element and one of the options will be to Add a poll. Call me with any questions!!!

Jan

Anonymous said...

I have never seen you dance so crazy before!! I haven't ever seen you get into it!! I love it!!! Was that you singing in the background???? ~Marci