Well it was Supper Bowl Sunday and some people take it very seriously, but not this house. Well we did do something a little different this year. If you have seen the Game Plan, you know what I mean when I say we 'bedazzled' our pancakes with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. It was delicious and fattening! We also had chocolate frosting sandwiches with grand crackers! The final scores for the big game are, Giants-17 Patriots-14.
I am eight years old and I'm in second grade. I love horses, cellphones and annoying my sisters. I like playing school and pretending to text on my cell phone when the teacher isn't looking. My family would say that I am a high sugar fed monkey!
Kaleb
About Kaleb
Kaleb is a high-wired kid. He loves being a boy! He likes playing computer games (he is very good at them), playing the wii, and anything else that I can't. He is a pure mommy's boy, but loves to help his dad driving skidsters! He is a hoot to have in our family!
1 comments:
You know, I was just getting over my loss of the Superbowl and you bring it up again. . . .let's not talk about it anymore, okay?
Post a Comment