Thursday, March 6, 2008

Island Park








Once again, we enjoyed another wonderful week in Island Park with family! The snow couldn't have been better. The days were cold but tolerable and the powder was phenomenal! I had to get the pictures posted for everyone to see the scenery! Any family who views this must know... you are always welcome to come, just tell us at least two weeks in advance and if we can reserve you a room, you are WELCOME! There are NO longer special invitations to the condo... just invite yourself if you want to come. It is always the first week of March.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Jan said...

I hope everyone feels better now that I have a nursing picture for all to see!!! Especially Billie Jo!! It was a lot of fun being up there at the condo!! And thanks to the beautiful Sophie for babysitting for us!!! We love you all!!!

Billie Jo said...

Book us for next year. We haven't been invited for over ten years so we will be the first to invite ourselves!!!