Okay I know that it's a little late to post our Island Park vacation, but what the heck! We had loads of fun! Derek and I had a licorice fight with the 5 lb box of licorice that my mom bought. And snowmobiles.......... Well, Katie and I crashed, or ran over, a tree. My snowmobile ran out of gas at the top of the field that we were riding around in, and so Katie gave me a ride to the condo to get my dad, but the throttle stuck and we ran over the tree. It was funny we both went flying off the snowmobile. Then we rode the snowmobile down to the pool, but I was driving. On one of my rides with Jan, Brian, Josh, Mickey, and my dad I was leading and saw a fox, "Oh! Look a dog.........wait there are no dogs here..............its a fox!" So we had a fun time and look forward to going again next year.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I am looking forward to it too!!!
See here or here
Sure wish I could go to Island Park with you someday!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment