Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lots of fun things!









You heard it, there are lots of fun things going on here in Rigby, espesially here in the Butikofer's house. Well there are so many exciting things going on!!!!!






3. NETFLIX






Yes we finally got Netflix! After my mom talked to Stacy she decieded it was a really good deal, ya! So now we get one movie a week. I guess when I babysit my siblings we will have "Movie Mania" more often! Way to go mom!






2. ANOTHER BIG SCREEN COMPUTER






Ya that is also for my mom. So while she's working and gets emails she just changes her glance to see her emails. Way to go mom!






1. NEW COUCHES!!!!!!!!




Yup I'm serious NEW COUCHES FOR THE DOWNSTAIRS!! My mom finally took hold of her bonus and did what she's wanted to do for forever!! Way to go mom!




3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

I want a picture of the new couches!! Way to go Sondi, now let's move on to the kitchen make-over!

Jan said...

Can I come live at your house?
Jan

Team Bryan said...

I just love new additions to the family! Welcome couches and technology to the family. Invite us over for some movie nights!! We will bring the popcorn. Extra butter, too.